Talk

Advanced search

How warm are ugg leather boots?

(8 Posts)
Fuzzypeggy Wed 11-Jan-17 12:44:27

I have bought some leather ugg biker boots which were advertised as sheepskin lining. Now I've got them I can see that the only sheepskin is basically an insole. There is no extra warmth round the top of the foot at all, just leather. Does anyone know whether these will actually be properly warm? Tia

leedy Wed 11-Jan-17 12:47:56

Hmm, my Ugg bikers are sheepskin lined all the way up. I think it varies from style to style. That said, even a sheepskin insole will make your feet feel toastier.

Fuzzypeggy Wed 11-Jan-17 12:55:15

GAH! I wish these were lined all round. I don't know whether to keep them or not. I think they were called Orion or something similar, does anyone have these who could tell how warm they are?

littlepinkfizz Wed 11-Jan-17 13:21:51

The lining will def keep your feet warm though!

Chocolate1985 Wed 11-Jan-17 17:34:04

I've got the Simmens Uggs and the sheepskin lining isn't all through the inner part of the boot but they are warm !

Fuzzypeggy Wed 11-Jan-17 17:47:39

Thanks. I've decided to keep them I think but hoping the wool insole will do the trick, i do a lot of very cold school runs and my feet are always like blocks of ice.

ChicRock Wed 11-Jan-17 17:49:06

I've just bought ugg Wilcox, they're lined all the way up and are lovely and warm.

Fuzzypeggy Wed 11-Jan-17 17:51:22

They look amazingly toasty Chicrock but I wanted some shorter boots really. I don't wear skinny jeans that much so a taller boot doesn't work that well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now