Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Silk Fred

(11 Posts)
OneFlewOverTheMumsNest Tue 10-Jan-17 15:10:21

Has anyone used this company? I've seen lots of bits that I like the look of but don't know anyone who has bought from it. What's the quality like and is it a reliable company? TIA

ChicRock Tue 10-Jan-17 15:27:32

Following - as this keeps popping up in my Facebook feed and some of the stuff looks really nice.

scoobyloobyloo Tue 10-Jan-17 15:28:36

I bought a couple of dresses last summer - quality was pretty poor...

Welshgirl40 Tue 10-Jan-17 15:29:58

Not recommended: weird sizing and very difficult to return.

Wellitwouldbenice Tue 10-Jan-17 15:33:51

Agree with previous posters. Disappointing quality, badly cut (they must use pins on their models) and difficult returns.

guest2013 Tue 10-Jan-17 15:46:10

Oh that's a shame, I had my eye on a couple of dresses from there.

FlickeryWicket Tue 10-Jan-17 15:48:58

I've had some nice things from there tbh

Quality isn't amazing but certainly doesn't fall apart in the wash

nuggles Tue 10-Jan-17 17:06:33

Only one experience with silk Fred. Bought a jumper which was massive so returned. Took 2 months to get my refund. Had to send them proof of postage (which I had to pay!) before they paid me back

OneFlewOverTheMumsNest Tue 10-Jan-17 17:19:15

Not overwhelmingly positive then! Disappointing but I shall avoid. Thanks all

IamScarfaceClaw Tue 10-Jan-17 17:34:08

I have used them, essentially they are a bit of a 'marketplace'....along the lines of notonthehighstreet, so each 'brand' will do their own shipping etc, I don't know about returns but I have been very happy with items ordered.

scoobyloobyloo Tue 10-Jan-17 21:32:45

Oh yeah - returns were a pain, have to return them to different places. Also had to chase the refund on one of the items..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now