Talk

Advanced search

Help me find more things like this please

(5 Posts)
LongIslandForgottenTea Tue 10-Jan-17 14:22:05

So I recently cracked at the White Stuff sale and bought a new skirt and cardigan. I've had lots of compliments on how well they suit me and how they make me look grown up (I'm 27 but feel like I look about 10 years younger) I basically only have pretty dresses and clothes from primark other than those two items of clothing (plus soft rose Doc Martins and sandals with 4 inch heels, I need new shoes)

So have a plea for all of you who understand fashion more than me, work some sort of miracle, please help me find more clothes that will suit me!

p.s. in attempting to take pictures of the clothes on I realised that half my problem may be the lack of mirrors in my house, will have to wait for another adult to be home to take pictures of clothes on >.<

Maudlinmaud Tue 10-Jan-17 14:23:50

That skirt is lovely, I wonder if they have any left.

Boredomismyenemy Tue 10-Jan-17 14:30:22

Have you looked in fat face as I find them quite similar to white stuff. Also the indigo range from M&S. I can't vouch for them as they are not my style at all but they seem to produce similar patterns, shapes. Boden might be worth a look.

LongIslandForgottenTea Tue 10-Jan-17 14:30:38

maudlinmaud my store ran out (scuppering my plan to just buy more of exactly the same thing blush ) House of Fraser have it in an 18 but all the other sizes have gone :/

Maudlinmaud Tue 10-Jan-17 17:48:12

Well thats a pity. I have to admit to never shopping with the white stuff but you have inspired me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now