Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

My DH is on his way to Japan...

(14 Posts)
whiteblankpage Tue 10-Jan-17 13:18:18

... is there anything I should be asking him to get me, skin or hair care wise? I know lots of his colleagues get stuff for their wives and girlfriends, but I don't know what to ask for.

I'm early 30's, like a natural/polished look but am still using the same stuff I was using as a teenager. Also following the hair tips thread I have made over my hair care routine, so is there anything down that route I could ask for?

LegoCaltrops Tue 10-Jan-17 13:21:21

envy jealous

Get thee to the skincare thread.

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2821575-Yet-More-Fantastic-Skincare-and-Where-To-Find-It

mowglik Tue 10-Jan-17 14:18:12

Oo lucky - there used to be an Asian beauty skincare and makeup thread maybe have a search there

Stuff I use which are staples for me: hada labo skincare, biore sunscreens and sunbears sunscreens.

CallarMorvern Tue 10-Jan-17 18:02:58

Stationery😁...though as this is S&B, probably not the answer you were looking for!

SnowBallsAreHere Tue 10-Jan-17 18:08:35

Flavoured kitkats. They have the most amazing range. sorry not skincare

whiteblankpage Tue 10-Jan-17 19:24:58

I got loads of stationery last time, and I'm potentially going to uni in september so have saved it for that. God I love stationery.

Haha yes to the kitkats! The dc's have already put in a huge list of sweets he needs to source, so I'm trying to be more grown up will just eat the kids

whiteblankpage Tue 10-Jan-17 19:26:23

The kids sweets obviously, not the actual kids

youredeadtomesteven Thu 12-Jan-17 18:42:32

A couple of the cute looking face masks, and some charcoal blackhead stuff possibly?

That and stationary/cute sweets/etc

VintagePerfumista Thu 12-Jan-17 18:47:25

Keiko Mecheri perfume.

not skincare either but still amazing

MrDacresEUSubsidy Thu 12-Jan-17 19:20:40

Biore Watery Essence SPF - as much as he can carry! It's SPF but not as you know it - more like a serum. Sinks straight into the skin, not greasy, completely weightless and no 'cast' left behind at all.

Changednamesorry Thu 12-Jan-17 19:26:29

Bathclin bath salts in green tea.

Unbelievable. My partner is Japanese and I always make sure he brings back loads of them

Chottie Thu 12-Jan-17 19:36:11

Nail varnishes in the cutest little bottles on the planet....

parklives Fri 13-Jan-17 08:46:38

The green kitkats!

mowglik Fri 13-Jan-17 10:46:32

Argh is that the green tea kit kats? My DH brought some back and it seemed like it would be ..an acquired taste envy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now