Talk

Advanced search

Help finding a skirt I've imagined

(8 Posts)
Fueledwithfairydustandgin Mon 09-Jan-17 23:29:19

I have created the perfect skirt in my head. I do this from time to time. It drives DH round the bend blush this time it's a pencil skirt with small slit at the back in a slightly stretchy creamy/camely chino type fabric. Clear as mud grin does such a thing exist because I think should I own such a skirt the world would be a better place flowers

MightyMunki Tue 10-Jan-17 00:24:45

This may not be 'chino' enough, however 4% elastane with a kick split!

www.asos.com/asos/asos-high-waist-longerline-pencil-skirt/prd/6495040?iid=6495040&clr=Camel&SearchQuery=&cid=12909&pgesize=3&pge=0&totalstyles=3&gridsize=3&gridrow=1&gridcolumn=2

burnishedsilver Tue 10-Jan-17 02:00:22

If what l'm picturing is the same as what's in your head, I suspect that what your describing would crease terribly and therefore might not be readily available.

UnexplainedOnHerCollar Tue 10-Jan-17 10:40:36

Is thi a bit too casual? (Obv may be wrong size etc but a good google image search will give you an idea of who makes the right kind of thing. Or have one made?)

Fueledwithfairydustandgin Tue 10-Jan-17 10:59:50

Thanks very much. You've got further than I did! The first one is a bit too dressy, the second one is a bit too short and not quite the right material blush I don't think the material I'm thinking of would crease. I think maybe getting one made might be the only option. I need to learn to sew because I'm always doing this grin

Maidupmum Tue 10-Jan-17 11:37:02

I have exactly that skirt! I bought it in the Next sale last year. Have a look in Next outlet!

banivani Tue 10-Jan-17 13:19:38

You are my mind twin. I spend my life thinking of exactly what I want to buy which is then of course never available. Also need to learn to sew!

AgathaMystery Tue 10-Jan-17 13:33:05

Ralph Lauren will do one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now