Talk

Advanced search

Lush Products for Eczema

(4 Posts)
citygirl1961 Mon 09-Jan-17 22:17:00

I get mixed feelings about this. I've got the dream cream for my eczema which seems OK and soothing. Recently I bought the bar soap to match and that seems a bit drying. E45 has always suited me but I get fed up of the blandness of it and want to use something that makes me feel fresher. What about their hair and skin care?

I use products from the hairdressers which has always suited me so far, I use Liz Earle cleanse and polish on my face which again suits me.

Should I just stick with what I know? My eczema does keep flaring up and I need to keep it under control. My doctor suggests and prescribes emollients only (plus Betnovate for when it gets really sore).

lj73unique Mon 09-Jan-17 22:19:32

Dermol. Replace soap with dermol...replace moisturizer with dermol. If doctor happy scribe betnovate will already know,happily supply dermol(comes as shwr stuff,bath,cream..truth is big pump dispenser covers the lot.x

lj73unique Mon 09-Jan-17 22:23:44

Sorry.. Ment add,if want get neroli or ylang ylang or whatever guy in shop says ..was essential oil n one drop mixt with dermol...oughta provide scent with zero reaction(ask in health store.my names not god,this is nota promise.lush makes my eyes bleed just walking past it.)

RealHouswifeofBury Mon 09-Jan-17 22:29:01

You need dermol, wash with it, shower with it, bathe with it and moisturise with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now