Talk

Advanced search

Coach Scout Hobo or Fossil Peyton

(11 Posts)
msmorgan Mon 09-Jan-17 21:10:34

Please can I have opinions on those bags or suggestions for a similar sized cross body or hobo bag for under £150?

I have the Coach bag but can't decide if to keep it, I usually prefer slouchier or softer leather bags.

Thanks.

PollyPerky Mon 09-Jan-17 22:46:52

Coach without a doubt though don't like the khaki.

PNGirl Mon 09-Jan-17 23:23:04

I had that exact Scout Hobo delivered on the 4th Jan and I love it. I also jave a Fossil Preston Flap (same as the Peyton but single flap) from last year and love that. They are different though - the Coach is more grown-up and structured for my smart casual office whereas the Fossil is very easy, everyday, throw on and go for weekends and city breaks. I feel I need both!

msmorgan Mon 09-Jan-17 23:31:11

PNGirl have you got it in the same green colour? I liked the navy but not the gold hardware and thought the green was quite neutral. Now wondering if I should have went for black or navy.

I have lots of less structured, cross body bags and could do with a smarter, more structured bag. Thinking I should stick with the Coach bag.

PNGirl Tue 10-Jan-17 08:02:18

Yep, in the khaki. I like the colour but then I do own a lot of khaki which I wear with black and denim. The khaki bag looks good with my parka, my navy peacoat and with my black and khaki leather jackets.

PNGirl Tue 10-Jan-17 08:03:24

I should add that to be fair when I ordered only tan and khaki were in the sale - I might have dithered between black and khaki otherwise.

AgathaMystery Tue 10-Jan-17 14:24:13

Have you tried the fossil Preston flap (large) - similar to Perron but looooooads nicer

Aderyn2016 Tue 10-Jan-17 17:06:00

I have that coach bag in cream - the quality is fab, esp at sale price. I like the khaki

2legit2knit Tue 10-Jan-17 17:31:25

I have the Coach one in tan, I don't use the cross body strap and mine has become lovely and slouchy and squidgy. It's a really good deal on sale too.

Shopgirl1 Tue 10-Jan-17 18:50:20

Where did you buy the khaki coach bag? Would love to order it, I think it's a great colour.

msmorgan Tue 10-Jan-17 20:41:42

Shopgirl I ordered from Coach online, it's reduced to £137. I've just looked and they only seem to have tan, black, navy & oxblood left, I love the oxblood.

I think I'm going to keep it, I wear mostly black, grey, navy and khaki which it goes well with. Hopefully it will go a bit more slouchy with use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now