Talk

Advanced search

Best place for bras if you don't want a fitting?

(9 Posts)
Dancergirl Mon 09-Jan-17 17:58:18

I need some new bras. I've had fittings in the past at Bravissimo and the like and tbh I know now what fits me and what doesn't. I am around a 34F and like good supportive bras that look nice too.

My nearest Bravissimo is a bit of a trek, is it worth going for the selection or are there other places? John Lewis any good?

NicknameUsed Mon 09-Jan-17 18:01:12

You can buy one anywhere without having a fitting. Lately I have found what I wanted in Debenhams.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 09-Jan-17 18:03:45

Just buy from Bravissimo on line and send back what's no good?

Dancergirl Mon 09-Jan-17 20:07:35

Too much online shopping dame, my house looks like a depot what with parcels everywhere and stuff to go back. I want to go and try on and buy there and then.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 09-Jan-17 21:36:38

But any shop will let you do that from M and S to Debenhams!

Dancergirl Mon 09-Jan-17 22:13:34

I know, I was just wondering where to go for a good selection.

DianaT1969 Tue 10-Jan-17 04:41:08

I don't like Debenhams own brand of bras, Gorgeous range. They always remind me of La Senza cheap Chinese imports. Debenhams seem to have around 80% those and few by other brands.
John Lewis have more variety. Do you have an independent department store near you, like Morleys?

NicknameUsed Tue 10-Jan-17 07:36:20

The Debenhams I go to has loads of different brands. Maybe there is more choice in my size

Melstarrynight Tue 10-Jan-17 19:11:05

Bra stop, good selection fairly cheap. Delivery is often free.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now