Talk

Advanced search

Mum bun sin...

(5 Posts)
Yummum87 Mon 09-Jan-17 17:46:00

I'm wondering about very very low maintenance hair styles...

I'm lucky to get time to brush it these days with 3 kids and 2 of those under 3!

I'm now at the stage where I have a mum bun more than I don't and I would like to look and feel more put together.

TheCakes Mon 09-Jan-17 17:50:23

Watching this.

How long is your hair and are you looking for a chop or different ways of putting it up?

WipsGlitter Mon 09-Jan-17 17:51:31

What is a mum bun??

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Mon 09-Jan-17 17:54:15

I like to think I can rock a messy bun. grin. My tips for improving the overall look is to have clean hair (I wash and blow dry when kids in bed), take a bit of time brushing it in the morning and putting it up, going for a loose look rather than scraped back and taking five minutes to put on makeup makes me feel more put together.

Unless you have poker straight hair, I wouldn't advise getting it cut into a shorter style. It will need styling in the morning and it doesn't sound as though you have time at the moment.

BusterGonad Tue 10-Jan-17 11:29:22

I have a mum bun with knots and bumps everywhere! I hate it but also cannot be bothered to find a decent hairdresser where I currently live! I usually go for a messy bob with a side fringe and plenty of bed head style waves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now