Talk

Advanced search

Best shampoo to strip hair colour?

(8 Posts)
monsterbrunch Mon 09-Jan-17 13:46:21

I've heard Vosene and Head & Shoulders are good. Any other recommendations?

buzzlightyearsdinosaur Mon 09-Jan-17 16:45:19

I posted on this the other day here if it helps...the vic C and head and shoulders method worked for me. At the moment I am washing my hair with H&S and it is much lighter than when I started out (thank goodness!).

monsterbrunch Wed 11-Jan-17 10:41:58

Thank you! Will check that out.

MrsJayy Wed 11-Jan-17 10:46:51

H&S does lighten the colour however i got a terrible dye in my 20s and i was told fairy liquid it worked a few washes and the colour really faded

IHateAnxiety Wed 11-Jan-17 10:50:50

Scott Campbell's range is brilliant. I've only used the one that takes all colour from your hair (not just dye) but after two packets and a hair dye I've gone from dark browny/ red to ash blonde and my hair is in excellent condition still. He does a colour remover packet that I'm sure would work better than H&S etc

monsterbrunch Thu 12-Jan-17 11:45:11

ihate Do you mean Scott Cornwall? I've just been reading the reviews online and I'm tempted to try this. Scared of ending up with orange hair though confused

BlueDaBaDee Thu 12-Jan-17 19:05:25

Name change! Scott Cornwall! That's it. Mine turned out fine and it has really good reviews smile

monsterbrunch Thu 12-Jan-17 20:00:37

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now