Talk

Advanced search

Adidas gazelle II junior 4.5 black

(19 Posts)
KnittedBlanketHoles Sun 08-Jan-17 14:36:13

The dog's chewed my DD's main Christmas present. She's being brave but is crying. We're on a tight budget. I really want to replace them. I have £40 Amazon vouchers. Can't find them on there though. Can anyone help, please?

If not on Amazon, somewhere else, but cheap- any ideas?

It was her fault for leaving them where he can get them but she was so unspoilt about only getting these for Christmas and now they're ruined. Social services have been promising her a gym pass and so she really needs trainers...

I'm holding back tears because I don't know what I can do.

Any ideas? Can anyone see them on Amazon or somewhere else?

I can sell my Amazon vouchers on one of those websites. But then I still can't find the trainers. I originally got them from JD sports but their website says out of stock. I know I'm over reacting but they're symbolic of future positive actions, not just a pair of trainers, if that makes sense to anyone?

KnittedBlanketHoles Sun 08-Jan-17 14:40:27

A size 5 will do even, but 4.5 is better. I just feel so sad.

The dog's lying in the kitchen, normally takes pride of place in the lounge- he can tell we're upset.

We're not morons, we normally put the shoes of reach. She had friends over for the first timer in ages last night though and they just didn't get put away with all the coming and going. I'm feeling sad and helpless :-(

Buttwing Sun 08-Jan-17 16:10:35

Have a look on the schuh website. Search imperfections and put her size in. They basically sell off slightly (and I mean slightly!) shop soiled stock. I've had loads of pairs of uggs and trainers from there.
There are photos of the actually pair and you can return if they come and you are not happy.

Buttwing Sun 08-Jan-17 16:11:07

Meant to add, I feel your pain I've lost three pairs of shoes to our dog!

justaweeone Sun 08-Jan-17 16:13:24

Oh no!
http://m.adidas.co.uk/gazelle-shoes/BB2503.html?cmmmc=AdieSEMPLAGoogle--GS-UK-Categories-BrandedShoes%2FKidsPRODUCT+GROUP&cmmmca1=UK&cmmmca2=&71700000015683382&ds_agid=58700001545522343&gclid=CMnSkaD4stECFYTGGwodX6QDhw&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CL6hz6D4stECFeeu7QodZBECJw

Dulcimena Sun 08-Jan-17 16:50:43

Not quite the same model but similar and in a 4.5 www.zalando.co.uk/adidas-originals-gazelle-trainers-core-black-vapour-pink-ad111s0cf-q11.html

I get a 10% student discount too, not linked to my account or anything - if you need it PM me and I'll get a code.

Dulcimena Sun 08-Jan-17 17:01:48

OP, they're on amazon for under £40 www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01IPJ39F0/ref=twister_dp_update?_encoding=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 02:09:27

Thank you for all the help and suggestions. The ones linked on amazon have a black tongue instead of a white tongue? I might go for it anyway, but you know what teenagers are like...

Thank you all

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 02:57:14

Got these in the end and paid the extra. They're more expensive when I click on them now then they were ten mins ago when I bought them which is odd, but I've checked and they weren't a stupid price in my basket...

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 02:57:14

Got these in the end and paid the extra. They're more expensive when I click on them now then they were ten mins ago when I bought them which is odd, but I've checked and they weren't a stupid price in my basket...

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 02:57:15

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 03:05:28

Some sellers on Amazon must be making a killing as you can buy the hoes from adidas for less than £50 including delivery, an they're going for sometimes £75 on there.

Maybe there's a business to be had there?

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 03:05:28

Some sellers on Amazon must be making a killing as you can buy the hoes from adidas for less than £50 including delivery, an they're going for sometimes £75 on there.

Maybe there's a business to be had there?

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 03:06:54

I will stop talking to myself and go to sleep now. Trainers ordered. DD will be happy in the morning. Crisis averted. Dog forgiven (sort of).

KnittedBlanketHoles Thu 12-Jan-17 03:06:54

I will stop talking to myself and go to sleep now. Trainers ordered. DD will be happy in the morning. Crisis averted. Dog forgiven (sort of).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now