Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Soft hair?

(10 Posts)
CustardLover Sat 07-Jan-17 10:13:58

My hair is all flyaway and straw-like at the moment. I've recently gone from highlighted to a dark tiny which I'm sure has a lot to do with it as well as the weather but I wonder if you have any soft hair tips? I've been using Kerastase but it's not cute ting the mustard so all advice gratefully received!

Sparkesx Sat 07-Jan-17 11:25:08

Spray dry shampoo or volume powder at the roots. Don't use too much conditioner/go a couple of days without using it.

CantChoose Sat 07-Jan-17 11:34:33

Redken 'all soft' is amazing. Made my hair a little bit fluffy but so, so soft!

LockedOutOfMN Sat 07-Jan-17 19:21:43

Rinse in cold/cool water after the conditioner.

burnishedsilver Sat 07-Jan-17 20:05:03

Philip Kingsley Elasticiser.

Liiinoo Sat 07-Jan-17 20:06:50

I use dry shampoo quite often and find it makes my hair very dry. I offset that by using PK Elasticizer or a coconut oil treatment before every wash.

CustardLover Fri 13-Jan-17 23:34:09

Philip Kingsley's Elasticizer! Amazeballs! My hair is as soft and glowy as my DC's - great tip, it was pricy but bloody worth it.

burnishedsilver Sat 14-Jan-17 00:08:06

Glad it worked out smile I got it in the M&S advent calendar and was really impressed with it.

CantChoose Sat 14-Jan-17 09:18:03

I got this in the m&s calendar too and was really excited to try it but it doesn't seem to suit my hair at all, no improvement... weird!

notagiraffe Sat 14-Jan-17 09:24:00

When my hair is strawlike, I wash, condition and rinse it (with Elvive Fibrology which is great for thin/fine hair) then add some Tresemme conditioner after I get out of the bath, just to the ends of the hair, and leave it in. Towel dry, but don't rinse off. Next morning, my hair is shiny but no sign of the conditioner - it's just been guzzled up by the dry hair. (I use Tresemme for the second conditioning as Fibrology doesn't work in the same way - it's too thick.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now