Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Footwear that isn't Chelsea boots

(6 Posts)
KanyesVest Sat 07-Jan-17 00:16:42

I recently bought coated black skinnies and while I have heels for fancying them up, I was hoping to get some more day to day wear out of them too (with denim shirt, big jumper, etc)

I'm not very keen on most boots around at the moment (I really don't like Chelsea boots, not a fan of hardwear, Cuban heels, cowboy look, pointy toes or bling) and don't want knee highs, but after a lot of searching, I found the following possibilities
Uggs or Blowfish

Any opinions? I think I'm leaning towards the Uggs, but since I'm clearly clueless, I'm open to a vote smile

Summerisdone Sat 07-Jan-17 01:03:08

I'd go for Blowfish, but that's mainly because I just can't stand Uggs

Summerisdone Sat 07-Jan-17 01:04:37

Never mind, just seen they're not Typical Uggs and actually they are really nice, go for the Uggs

TheMortificadosDragon Sat 07-Jan-17 01:16:09

Those non-uggish uggs are nice.

ofhorse Sat 07-Jan-17 01:19:47

Love those uggs. Much cooler than the blowfish

KanyesVest Sat 07-Jan-17 01:42:32

Thanks for the quick responses. Looks like my local store has the Uggs for pick up tomorrow, so the gods could be smiling on this.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: