Talk

Advanced search

Trollbead earrings - gift problem

(4 Posts)
AgathaMystery Sat 07-Jan-17 00:07:01

This evening my lovely husband gave me a pair of earrings as part of an anniversary gift. Super sweet - love him loads.

Don't love the earrings though. blush They are a really lovely thought and have a dragonfly motif as we stayed in a hotel bend Dragonfly on our honeymoon - he's so thoughtful.

I just won't wear them. They are from Trollbeads & he bought them in store. I've looked at the return policy & obvs they are non returnable. I'm just wondering if anyone has any clue as to what I can do with them - they are £65 and it's such a waste.

Is there any way the sales people will show some mercy? I 100% have not worn them & I never will.

AgathaMystery Sat 07-Jan-17 10:39:08

Agh I was really hoping to wake up to a miracle suggestion smile

Alorsmum Sat 07-Jan-17 10:42:31

You can only ask! I think it would be the shop's discretion. Obviously it's a common time for returning unwanted items but they may just not be allowed due to hygiene. Could you sell them on - eBay?

AgathaMystery Sat 07-Jan-17 10:55:18

I have looked at eBay. I think I might get close to retail. I wish earrings had a 'thing' so you could tell if they'd been worn or not...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now