Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

The ultimate facial sunscreen?

(7 Posts)
Fuzzypeggy Fri 06-Jan-17 17:14:33

I read on here all the time that using a sunscreen every day is the best thing for your skin. Can someone please recommend one that isn't greasy, doesn't look chalky and doesn't affect how makeup sits in the skin? I already use moisturiser and primer before makeup (sometimes serum if I remember) And the thought of yet another layer of stuff on my skin always seems like too much. But I am ready to embrace the sunscreen, has anyone found one that fulfils the criteria? Tia

Ellapaella Fri 06-Jan-17 19:59:48

I use Clinique city block which is SPF 40, I think it's pretty good - make up goes well on the top and definitely doesn't go chalky.

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Fri 06-Jan-17 20:10:26

Biore watery essence. Factor 50, as it says, watery, no white cast, no greasy. I'm v fair and wore it everyday in Egypt, including swimming, and never burnt once.

justaweeone Fri 06-Jan-17 20:19:00

This is fab
http://m.lookfantastic.com/la-roche-posay-anthelios-xl-ultra-light-fluid-spf-50-50ml/11091806.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=CO-wj7errtECFe4y0wod3mULyA&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CNDBlrerrtECFQEx0wodSMQDaQ

XiCi Fri 06-Jan-17 20:26:34

I agree with justawesome. For me the Anthelios is the best and I've tried a good fair few. I found that my foundation didn't go on well over the Biore so wouldn't use that again.

XiCi Fri 06-Jan-17 20:28:50

Anthelios is a third off here as well at the moment

www.escentual.com/la-roche-posay/larocheposay056/

Fuzzypeggy Fri 06-Jan-17 20:41:58

Great. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now