Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wear a legsuit to a spa? Flabby leg problem

(14 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Fri 06-Jan-17 09:30:37

So i dont have great thighs and i have a podgy middle now thanks to christmas but i do have a good bum! I am off to a spa weekend next week and am debating what to wear. I have a black swimsuit that has tummy control and halterneck straps (pro - no money needed to be spent if i go for this) but it obviously does nothing for my flabby cellulite thighs....so i have just found a legsuit which would atleast covers the top of my thigh. Worth forking out for?

GrandmaGotRunOverByAReindeer Fri 06-Jan-17 09:38:21

That's what I wear smile

Tessticklesyourfancy Fri 06-Jan-17 09:47:26

Go for what you feel comfortable in. I've been to a spa near where I live a few times and have seen a variety of swimwear. All the saunas and steam rooms etc have subdued lighting, the swimming pool had normal light and the hot tub is outside. Anytime I'm not getting wet I'm in the robe supplied and the slippers that fit no one. Enjoy your. break smile

burnishedsilver Fri 06-Jan-17 10:51:38

Don't bother spending money on another swimsuit. No one will notice your thighs. You'll either be in water or have a robe on most of the time.

Freeatlast2017 Fri 06-Jan-17 11:26:03

I don't know what a legsuit is.

None of us is perfect. I would just wear what you've got.

BabyHamster Fri 06-Jan-17 13:12:12

I've never heard of a legsuit, do you have a link?

I'd agree with PPs that nobody is likely to notice your thighs and I'm sure they're not as bad as you think anyway! Last time I went to a spa I think I spent most of the time in a robe.

UncontrolledImmigrant Fri 06-Jan-17 13:14:40

It is hard. I have complicated feelings about my body too, but mostly no one is looking or judging.

Wear what you will feel most comfortable in flowers

Jellybabie3 Fri 06-Jan-17 14:23:51

Like this?

Captainladder Fri 06-Jan-17 14:26:20

I agree, no one will notice your thighs. How often do you notice other peoples?!

Enjoy your spa weekend and spend the money you would have spent on a leg suit on another treatment....

imjessie Fri 06-Jan-17 14:27:17

I can't see that thug being flattering unless yo have a super flat Tum like the model.. I have flabby legs And just wear a normal Cossie . No one will notice your legs .

Jellybabie3 Fri 06-Jan-17 14:54:09

Thanks ladies. I wont be bothering then. Like you say, i will be wearing a robe alot anyway grin

hellsbellsmelons Fri 06-Jan-17 15:53:45

No-one will care about your thighs.
They really won't.
I'm glad you are going with what you have.
Enjoy it!

Mummythebabysbeensick Fri 06-Jan-17 15:59:37

OP I am quite pear shaped and I find that a leg suit cuts across my podgy thighs and makes them look more obvious. Stick with what you have already, nobody will be looking. And enjoy it!

Jellybabie3 Fri 06-Jan-17 16:59:27

Thanks. What lovely ladies flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now