Talk

Advanced search

Cheaper Alternatives to Benefit Bo-ing concealer?

(11 Posts)
TheresALight Thu 05-Jan-17 21:12:43

I've been using shade 1 since receiving it as a present last year, but now it's run out I'm not sure if I want to spend nearly £20 replacing it.
I've got a 8 month old baby so the bags under my eyes are in full force and I'd need a decent coverage

TheOneWhoKnocks Thu 05-Jan-17 21:13:52

Rimmel does an amazing one in a little red tub, better than Boi-in IMO.

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Thu 05-Jan-17 21:16:00

Nyx do a cracking one in a pot, got an orangey tone and blends in fantastically.

Foxsox Thu 05-Jan-17 21:17:41

Loads of people swear by the collection lasting perfection concealer

dementedma Thu 05-Jan-17 21:31:30

Ah was just coming onto this forum to ask for recommendations for very dark under eye circles,but on a tight budget.

Cheesymonster Thu 05-Jan-17 21:33:11

Seventeen Phwoaar Paint.

firsttimemum15 Thu 05-Jan-17 21:34:08

Rimmel the one with the orange lid. Liquid concealer in a tube

SloanePeterson Thu 05-Jan-17 21:38:55

Yes to collection lasting perfection. I did my own wedding makeup after having a proper tutorial from a makeup artist friend and had bought Bo-ing beforehand on her recommendation, but she whipped this out of her huge kit and it's so much better. If you still want some bo-ing, I'm happy to post my little pot out to you, it's been sat on my shelf since last summer x

Cakescakescakes Thu 05-Jan-17 21:42:12

Collection lasting perfection. As good as my old Nars one and less than a fiver.

onemorerose Thu 05-Jan-17 21:45:35

I love erase paste from benefit, do the ones you have named do as good a job as that?

TheresALight Thu 05-Jan-17 22:21:42

Thank you all for your recommendations. I have a Boots voucher so will give the Collections Lasting Perfection a go!

Any idea what shade is similar to the Bo-ing 1?

@SloanePeterson , thanks for offering to send me your Bo-ing but I'll see what Collection is like!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now