Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

TMI warning! I need Pants that stop my bum cheeks rubbing together 😶

(4 Posts)
ParrotPudding Thu 05-Jan-17 18:08:37

Ok, so I've piled on weight last few years. I'm slowly but surely losing it. But ive noticed that im getting lots of like pus filled lumps around where my bum cheeks meet eachothed, and around the sides of vagina against leg (hard to explain!) I think im getting them because I'm sweating a lot down there due to weight and everywhere is rubbing. I'm wondering if there are any pants that can stop this rubbing? Its always worse day after gym due to friction.

user1478860582 Thu 05-Jan-17 18:13:31

Not sure if these will be helpful , but I use Under Armour underwear, especially the long leg ones to stop chafing whilst long distance walking. They also hold other stuff snugly. I would caution though that I'm male.

They also tend to stop sweat building up.

BusterGonad Thu 05-Jan-17 20:21:01

Have you tried anti chafing creams? It sounds fungal to me!

bingohandjob Thu 05-Jan-17 20:37:52

I'd check with doctor to make sure not fungal and if it is you'll need something like canesten ( I had this under one armpit due to rucksack strap rub!) If not, might be worth trying the stuff I've used on long bike rides...chamois cream eg udderlysmooth.co.uk/product/chamois-anti-chaffing-cream-shea-butter/ or lanacane anti chaffing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now