Talk

Advanced search

Knee high boots for nicely shaped calves

(3 Posts)
Brytte Thu 05-Jan-17 16:04:37

I've ordered and returned two pairs of suede knee high boots because they are shapeless and like wellies once on. I don't have long legs and I've got wider thighs but my calves are slim and a nice shape and my legs look better in a pair of boots that show those off. I don't think I have ultra-slim calves. Boots used to fit me just right, but now the manufacturers seem to make them for wider calves as standard - which is great if you have wider calves but not great for me, who now has to add this to my list of footwear I have difficulty buying. Also, it's not just that the boots are wider around the calves, they seem to no shape around the ankle and really are not far off the cut of a wellington boot.

Can anyone recommend a more shapely boot - brown or stone suede preferred - that is nearer to £100 than £200.

PuntCuffin Thu 05-Jan-17 16:07:05

Watching with interest, as I have the same problem. Even over jeans, most boots look like wellies on me.

PNGirl Fri 06-Jan-17 10:00:13

Try Ted&Muffy - they've got up to 50% off at the moment and an outlet site. Their boots come in calf width sizes. Not sure if they have brown suede but I think I've seen tans on there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now