Talk

Advanced search

Victoria's Secrets Sports Bras - any good for for good support?

(5 Posts)
CremeDeSudo Thu 05-Jan-17 10:43:23

I've currently got a Shock Absorber from Bravissimo for my 32E's (however it's a 34DD) but I need a new one. Victoria's Secret have some lovely ones reduced that go up to DDD cup (never knew this existed?!) and are in nice bright colours and reduced from c£45-£50 to £22 on their website.

Anyone had any experience of them?

Tannitot Thu 05-Jan-17 12:20:18

The sizing is DDD (equivalent to E cup) as it's a US brand. I have a hot pink one in 34DDD and it is honestly the most comfortable one I have tried and quite supportive too surprisingly!

DianaT1969 Thu 05-Jan-17 12:36:45

I'm not a fan of Victoria's Secret, so can't comment, but can say the non wired Panache sports bra is wonderful. Washes in the machine well too.

CremeDeSudo Thu 05-Jan-17 13:13:46

Thanks both. Just been to their store and they're not reduced in store. If I order online I have to pay £8 shipping from the states plus a fee when it arrives! So I'm not going to bother and will get my bum back to Bravissimo. I wanted a prettier one as the ones in Bravissimo are ugly! They have £5 off sports bras there though, so will get my bum down there.

I did try the VS one on and it's really nice and felt comfy, but didn't restrict movement as much as my current one!

stripeknee Thu 05-Jan-17 17:15:08

have you tried amazon they are sometimes cheaper on there or there is a brand similar to shock absorber but at lower cost SYROKAN

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now