Talk

Advanced search

What's Blinc Mascara Like?

(9 Posts)
Aquamarine70 Thu 05-Jan-17 06:26:52

I am using a Kevin Aucoin mascara at the moment but wanted to give Blinc a try. I got s sample from Ebay but it was all dried up so I couldn't try it. Is it easily removed? Does it dry out fast?
I only want it for my bottom lashes as I have eyelash extensions.

CaroleService Thu 05-Jan-17 06:55:53

The gold Boots No. 6 one is just as good in my opinion, and cheaper.

CaroleService Thu 05-Jan-17 06:56:20

it is a tubing mascara like Blinc - washes off with warm water

Alexthekid Thu 05-Jan-17 06:59:12

I use it and I think it's great. I wouldn't go back now.
Comes off really easy at the end of the day when I wash my face with a face cloth.
It's different to normal mascara, it's almost rubbery, I have had a couple of occasions when I've had itchy eyes (allergies) and have given them a good vigorous rub and ended up with what looks like rubber spider legs on my cheeks!
But there's no problem day to day and it looks great

cathyandclare Thu 05-Jan-17 07:02:55

I find it very wet when it goes on, it works to define and darken and doesn't smudge but not as thickening/lengthening as the Aucoin tubing one or the Clinique one IMO

Aquamarine70 Thu 05-Jan-17 08:11:54

Thanks everyone. i'm in Australia so I can't get the Boots tubing one. I'll get my MiL to bring some out for me.
I found the Clinique one quite dry & bits flaked off.
I dont mind if the formula is wuite wet. I just want my bottom lashes darkened & defined. I will give it a try when my other one runs out.

Fuzzypeggy Thu 05-Jan-17 09:09:10

I think the blinc one is great, no smudges or anything, I cried through a funeral in it with no probs. Comes off very easily when you want it to though.

Gatekeeper Thu 05-Jan-17 09:11:34

I really didn't like it- looked and felt plasticy

auldfuckingspinster Thu 05-Jan-17 12:28:51

Never tried Blinc but Loreal Beauty Tubes mascara is great - the primer makes my wee stumpy lashes look like falsies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now