Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need help, RE: Shoes!!

(6 Posts)
jofeb04 Wed 21-Feb-07 13:04:07

I've got a wedding to go to next saturday, and have got a black "floaty" type skirt to where, that is at a slight angle at the bottom. Got a top (I think), but not sure on what shoes to where.
Basically, I haven't worn heals for almost two years, and still find them difficult to walk in etc.
So, do I wear a sandal type shoe with a heal or without, or knee-length boots (again, with or without a heal).
The wedding starts at 12 noon, so I know it is going to be a long day and night.

BTW, I can't wear stupidly high heel shoes due to SPD and the angle my body is at etc.

If any of you know of where I can buy something, please let me know.
I'm desperate!!

poptot Wed 21-Feb-07 13:12:33

You could wear boots or ballet pumps heels sound like a nightmare for you and you don't want to be miserable.

Lucycat Wed 21-Feb-07 16:13:52

lol must read more carefully - thought you wanted shoes appropriate for teaching RE in..... was going to suggest brogues.

Coukld you wear boots for the day and swap to a pair of ballet type shoes for the evening?

jofeb04 Wed 21-Feb-07 16:20:24

Thanks for that.
I was thinking about boots for the day and ballet type shoes for the evening, but as I'm short (only 5ft3) I wanted to look taller!!

LimbodancerDAVE Wed 21-Feb-07 16:22:00

What about kitten heels - could you wear them?

Half the time at a wedding after a few drinks I kick my shoes off and just dance in my bare feet.

I would go to somewhere like John Lewis that has a good selection of a lot of different makes of shoes and try them all on for comfort.

LimbodancerDAVE Wed 21-Feb-07 16:25:10

Perhaps something like this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now