Talk

Advanced search

SW Highlands

(7 Posts)
pico1 Wed 04-Jan-17 10:59:12

Have been lucky enough to score a pair of these at a GINORMOUS discount and love them but am struggling with how to wear them. Would like to be able to wear them during the day as well as evening/going out. Have good legs but am 41 so can't really pull off the teeny skirt and bare thigh look! Any ideas?

RoganJosh Wed 04-Jan-17 11:06:54

I got really confused, thinking you meant the south west of the highlands in Scotland. smile

No idea on the boots, sorry!

Softkitty2 Wed 04-Jan-17 14:01:43

Ooohhh love love them.. Well how about jumper dresses? Jersey wrap dresses similar to diane von furstenburg.. Even if thigh skin doesnt show it still looks great.

Softkitty2 Wed 04-Jan-17 14:04:12

Btw where did you bag them from? Im looking at the sw highland in stretched leather but i think its too popular to ever go on sale.
Also over tights, jeans and leggings it all looks good.. Go to pinterest for outfit ideas.

Blingygolightly Wed 04-Jan-17 14:14:39

Many congrats! They were my favourite by of a/w 16.

Pinterest is your friend!!

I wear mine with just above knee length dresses. In the autumn was bare legged, in the winter I wore tights. I am older than you.grin

Another mumsnetter friend has them, and she wears them with jeans (and I have seen lots of Pinterest pics with people styling this way with skinny jeans and chunky or oversized knits).

pico1 Wed 04-Jan-17 16:17:31

Thanks so much ladies! Soft kitty I'm in Ireland and found them while idly browsing my local boutique so probably not much use to you. They are fab though - I keep putting them on just to admire them! I'll go with the above knee or slouchy knit look. Thanks again!

pico1 Wed 04-Jan-17 16:35:25

Aah! Pinterest was a bad idea - I now want the Lowlands as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now