Talk

Advanced search

£500 to spend online at Selfridges

(6 Posts)
BahHumbuggle Tue 03-Jan-17 20:53:18

So what do I buy? confused

Do I get a few smaller things or one big thing? It's definitely going on something style/beauty - no way will I be buying household nonsense.

I have louboutins and don't think much of em tbh. The red soles come of so ridiculously easy and they're not the easiest to wear so I'm hesitant to buy more.

I don't need anything but want to spend it before I end up leaving it then using it on something really dull like a hoover or tent hmm

I love shoes, clothes and makeup! Help!

PossumInAPearTree Tue 03-Jan-17 21:22:45

I would get a nice handbag.

BahHumbuggle Tue 03-Jan-17 21:27:59

Which in particular Possum?

I'm new to the world of handbags, maybe I could begin a collection.

Dailymaildailyfail Tue 03-Jan-17 21:35:11

Ooh I'd go for a Mulberry, Coach, or maybe a small YSL. Or even a Chloe! But otherwise would spend it on some Tom Ford perfume, maybe some Shaun Leane Earrings, and maybe some Charlotte Tilbury makeup. Jealous!

BahHumbuggle Tue 03-Jan-17 21:49:38

Oooo I do love Charlotte Tilbury makeup but as this is such a rarity, having £500 to spend on myself guiltfree, I'd probably end up never using the makeup and keeping it as an ornament or something. I actually ended up doing that with her Miracle Cream as my skin hated it but it looks so nice I keep it out.

PossumInAPearTree Tue 03-Jan-17 23:24:41

I'm liking Kate Spade handbags at the minute and you'd probably have a bit left over for some makeup!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now