Talk

Advanced search

Emelia Fox - silent witness

(7 Posts)
WipsGlitter Tue 03-Jan-17 16:37:47

Did anyone see this last night? She had a gorgeous top on. Cream with a leaf pattern on it.

NearlyMonday Tue 03-Jan-17 17:02:37

Yes, I watched last night, but to be honest I thought the top looked far too big for her tiny frame, and was unflattering! She normally looks so good, maybe the wardrobe dept have been closed for Christmas??

neveradullmoment99 Tue 03-Jan-17 17:03:58

Yeh, didnt think she suited it. The style or the colour.

bagbagbag Tue 03-Jan-17 18:40:43

Silent witness is back on! Yeah!! She always looks good on SW. Will watch tonight. Are you looking to source the jumper OP?

WipsGlitter Tue 03-Jan-17 21:24:25

It's probably very expensive! There were threads about her clothes in the last series and it was all pricey stuff.

neveradullmoment99 Tue 03-Jan-17 21:44:19

I think a lot of her stuff came from allsaints if i remember the thread that was all about her clothes.

chemicalCat Wed 04-Jan-17 10:35:19

Watched this last night and thought she had on a horrid pink top at the start and preferred the second, cream one - although it was not great.

Did like her green/black coat, and always like her hair.

I wonder how much input she has on the clothes? Saw her play a "baddie" in The Tunnel last year and she had a very different look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now