Talk

Advanced search

Good tinted moisturiser/bb/ cc cream?

(19 Posts)
auberginesrus Tue 03-Jan-17 16:16:23

I've been using a Soap & Glory CC cream for a few years, it's bloody fantastic, quite fluid, SPF15. I use it instead of foundation most days with a bit of concealer and powder over the top. But it appears to have been discontinued- can't find it in any shops and showing as out of stock on boots.com.

So I'm after some recommendations for something similar. Bought a Vichy BB cream the other day as it was on offer and I hate it, goes all blotchy on my skin (and wasn't cheap).

Rainbowglow Tue 03-Jan-17 16:24:28

I am a big fan of Bobbi Brown BB cream. Not cheap though.

HeyMacWey Tue 03-Jan-17 16:27:53

Bourjois cc cream is good. Very liquidy and surprisingly good coverage

SaveYourTearsForYourPillow Tue 03-Jan-17 16:28:44

Laura mercies tinted moisturiser is a dream but pricey.

Ilovecaindingle Tue 03-Jan-17 16:29:23

Nivea do a tinted moisturiser. .

auberginesrus Tue 03-Jan-17 16:32:23

I've tried the niven one, not keen. Toying with the idea of Bobbi Brown as I am currently using one of her concealers and really like it. Lot of money to spend for something I might not like, wonder if they'll do me a sample?

I hate good stuff being discontinued sad

SaveYourTearsForYourPillow Tue 03-Jan-17 16:36:46

High end places will usually give you a sample that'll last a week or so. Can't hurt to ask.

MsMarvel Tue 03-Jan-17 16:39:55

I use clinique tinted moisturiser and love it. Although they first of all convinced me to buy a bb cream which was not good on my skin at all. Went back to get the tinted moisturiser (which was what I wanted in the first place...) and its so good.

Use it as a foundation, with a bit of concealer if needed, nd powder on top.

Madbengalmum Tue 03-Jan-17 16:40:55

Espa tinted moisturiser is the best i have tried.

SecretTryer Tue 03-Jan-17 16:44:16

For cheap, I use the No 7 BB cream, its in a pink tube, and have repurchased it 3 times. Its the best I have tried. I have quite sensitive mixed dry and oily skin and it balances it quite well with a dewy finish.
Its low coverage obviously as a BB cream but perfect when my skin is quite good.

onlyconnect Tue 03-Jan-17 16:47:04

I use Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser and love it. It's one of the few products I rebuy. It's quite thick though. I'm sure they'd give you a sample.

bibbitybobbityyhat Tue 03-Jan-17 17:04:26

I've tried a few over the years and the best one for me by far is the Bourjois CC cream. I also have supersensitive fairly oily skin but this CC cream gives a soft matt finish. Love it, infact was going to start a thread recommending it later.

Likeaninjanow Tue 03-Jan-17 17:08:35

I've tried loads of them, and the one I rate most is the Chanel CC cream. I always get complimented on my 'lovely skin' when I wear it.

MrsDoylesTeabags Tue 03-Jan-17 17:12:05

I've tried the Clinique moisture surge tinted moisturiser which I really liked. I prefer a higher coverage over winter months though. It was good though good range of shades nice coverage and you can get a sample at the counter to try

OpalTree Tue 03-Jan-17 17:15:27

I like Olay Total Effects BB cream. I chose it based on the good Amazon reviews

Dancergirl Tue 03-Jan-17 17:47:21

I love Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser.

auberginesrus Thu 05-Jan-17 23:33:56

Thanks everyone, I feel a trip to the Bobbi Brown counter coming on, but might try the Olay as well

hecallsmebunny Fri 06-Jan-17 19:22:57

I've used the Balance Me BB cream since the summer and it's lovely. SPF25 and 99% natural. Not cheap but lasts ages. On offer in John Lewis at the moment

L8forTea Fri 06-Jan-17 19:51:24

Bobbi Brown one here too - and I bought the brush they recommended to apply it, together they're brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now