Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which shoes

(7 Posts)
JaceLancs Mon 02-Jan-17 23:01:43

I'm looking for some flat black pumps for work
I have narrow feet and need them to come in half sizes - only have small feet and prefer pointed or at least oval shaped toes
I Like Dune or Peter Kaiser but can't find anything suitable at the moment, max budget £50
Have bought these and these from Clarks but just not sure
http://www.shoefish.co.uk/womens-c2/shoes-c17/evie-buzz-black-leather-p18193/s130684?gclid=CK3f6YDHpNECFWUq0wod2kAH0A
Or
http://m.6pm.com/product/8571001

BusterGonad Tue 03-Jan-17 05:41:58

I've got to be honest I don't like either, but out of the two the first pair are the nicest, are a bit more interesting.

JaceLancs Tue 03-Jan-17 18:57:00

I know what you mean - I've had much nicer pairs before perhaps I'll just carry on looking

Bluntness100 Tue 03-Jan-17 19:01:35

I also don't like either , I'm sorry, but I'd say the second pair are marginally better. What do you do? As these are definitely all about being functional rather than stylish.

JaceLancs Tue 03-Jan-17 20:28:07

I work for a charity
My working day involves a mixture of desk work, supporting clients out in the community and meeting other professionals in a variety of settings
Some days I walk quite s lot
In winter I have a wide variety of ankle boots and knee length boots including biker style - so am always comfortable foot wise
In spring I tend to wear flat shoes with either skinnies or dresses with opaque tights
I find anything over an inch heel wise too uncomfortable to wear all day at work

LockedOutOfMN Tue 03-Jan-17 20:45:46

OP, can you stick with boots (as you say you find these comfortable) further into the spring, rather than buying pump-type shoes? That way you may be better able to have footwear that's both stylish and functional. If you're in U.K. I don't think boots will be too hot until at least May?

BusterGonad Wed 04-Jan-17 03:40:37

What about brogues? They suit trousers and dresses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now