Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hair colour help please ?

(12 Posts)
Newbrummie Mon 02-Jan-17 22:15:57

So girl in the top photo is what I went into Toni and guy and asked for. I seem to have been given the exact opposite in that instead of getting blonder to the ends she didn't want to put bleach on those at all .., I have orange ends and elsa from frozen white/grey roots. I've lived with this for a month, my dark hair is coming through already so that's something. Am going to wait another 6/8 to give me more dark roots but wondered if I am asking the impossible in wanting the orange to be re bleached and to basically look like the photo ?

DollyPlastic Mon 02-Jan-17 22:18:19

I think that would be fairly easy to recreate, did you tell them at the time they hadn't done it right?

Newbrummie Mon 02-Jan-17 22:20:08

No I did the usual smile, yes it's lovely then walked around the corner and burst into tears thing. Tbh she'd cut 2" off trimming it too so at that stage the colour was the least of my worries. I just won't go back there

BusterGonad Tue 03-Jan-17 05:46:41

You need to woman up and get your ass back to Toni & Guy and tell them they didn't do as you asked and at the time you felt to emotional to mention it. Why pay someone to do a job when they've not done it? Did you take the photo? If you took the photo and the hairdresser had a clear understanding then they've fucked up, if you didn't take the photo and didn't explain then it's your fault.

Newbrummie Tue 03-Jan-17 08:03:40

I dint really want them near my hair tbh, I did take the photo in but she's done half the job it feels. Just want to start again somewhere else if I'm
Not asking the impossible

BusterGonad Tue 03-Jan-17 08:07:23

Get a refund.

Newbrummie Tue 03-Jan-17 08:39:10

You think they would go that 5 weeks later ? I did contact them after 3 and sent photos but they ignored me lol

BusterGonad Tue 03-Jan-17 14:28:27

Ahh...5 weeks is too late, if you had said at the time or a day or two later I'm sure they'd have been more understanding. I would've kicked up a stink because I hate paying for a shit service and Toni &a Guy are not cheap!

Newbrummie Tue 03-Jan-17 14:37:58

Yeah I wasn't really in a state of mind to at the time more trying not to cry as we'd had a detailed conversation about how it had taken me two years to out grow the cock up the last hairdresser had made. I am seriously considering never going near one again tbh

BusterGonad Tue 03-Jan-17 15:46:21

Maybe complain to head office including your ignored previous contact. It's worth a try.

Newbrummie Tue 03-Jan-17 15:48:04

Aren't they all franchises ?

BusterGonad Tue 03-Jan-17 16:05:40

Umm...I'm not sure. Have you spoken to the manager?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now