Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Beauty box subscriptions

(6 Posts)
Theyhaveallbeenused2 Mon 02-Jan-17 21:52:58

I know this has probably been donearly to death!
Have decided this year to look after myself a bit more. So would like to subscribe to a beauty box.
Whats the best one for a low budget?

SweetPeaPods Tue 03-Jan-17 09:16:35

My sister loves her birchbox

SuperPug Tue 03-Jan-17 09:20:17

I would look at their Facebook page. Unfortunately, there have been lots of complaints about delivery, quality etc.
I was going to subscribe but it put me off.

Seqkat Tue 03-Jan-17 09:23:02

I've been getting birchbox for a bit, and one of the really good things about it is that they have a points system where if you write a tiny review for your box and each product (a sentence or two is all that's needed) you get 10ish points. Every 100 points is £10 - so by reviewing a couple of boxes, you can buy an expensive full size product for just the cost of postage.

Having said that, I am about to try some of the other boxes for a bit just to see what they're like - but suspect they'd have to be great to make me switch permanently.

civilfawlty Tue 03-Jan-17 09:24:33

I think they are a complete waste of money. A barrage of tiny trial products which may not be what you are after. Better to read Caroline Hirons' blog, or similar, draw up a list of what you'd like to try, and just ask space nk, or the beauty counters, for samples. They'll all give you them. See what you like and invest your money in products which work for you!

HeddaGabbler Tue 03-Jan-17 09:27:16

The look fantastic one is good. Plus you can just buy whenever you fancy; you don't have to sign up to a year of deliveries. I really enjoyed it after I had my baby & was feeling quite crap about my appearance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now