Talk

Advanced search

White Stuff footwear - narrow, medium or wide?

(9 Posts)
Pinkkahori Mon 02-Jan-17 21:26:27

Does anyone wear WhiteStuff casual footwear? I like some chelsea boots they have but I usually wear a wider fit. I wear Clarks E fit in structured shoes and have been wearing New Look wide fit for a while as they are more comfortable. I do, however, occasionally wear Converse but find them slightly narrow on the toe.

Any experience? Would you say wide, narrow or average fit?

Thanks

Figure17a Mon 02-Jan-17 21:32:20

Mixed, but on the whole really uncomfortable. Styles that really should be very comfy e.g flat sandals and leather ballet pumps that have hardly been worn because they hurt so much.

The one pair of boots I had that were comfortable fell apart really quickly too

I like the clothes but not a fan of the shoes

Pinkkahori Mon 02-Jan-17 21:37:43

Thanks figure. I'm looking for something that is midway between a Chelsea boot and a trainer and they have they perfect pair.

Not sure whether to risk it or not..
www.whitestuff.com/womens/shoes/grey-heather-chelsea-boot/

Pinkkahori Tue 03-Jan-17 10:30:02

Hopeful bump for any more opinions.

Thanks

LucilleBluth Tue 03-Jan-17 14:41:17

I have a lovely pair of brown ankle boots from there. They are very comfy and they are quite a stiff leather.

In fact I have a pair of vans style trainers too, also very comfy.

hiccupgirl Tue 03-Jan-17 19:15:41

I tried some shoes on in White Stuff for the first time today expecting to be a 7 because I'm a 6.5 E fitting normally. Everything I tried fitted in a 6 and the width was fine. The only problem I found was the shoes are wide in the heel as well as the front and my feet aren't wide at the back.

I bought some green trainers. They didn't have those boots unfortunately.

BikeRunSki Tue 03-Jan-17 20:58:06

I have wide feet (need wide fit at Clark's, many high street shoes don't fit at all.) I gave 3 pairs of WS wedges because they fit really well. I once tried in some of their brogues and couldn't get my feet in.

squiz81 Tue 03-Jan-17 22:04:39

In have wide feet too. Last week I returned two pairs to WS. Width wise they were ok but not great on other areas
I had ordered biker boots and they were crazy stiff around my ankles. The other pair were long boots, the right boot fit fine, the left one was huge on me. I know feet sizes differ - but not that much!

BWatchWatcher Wed 04-Jan-17 00:14:49

I have wide feet and nearly developed an exciting foot deformity from White Stuff boots.
Avoid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now