Talk

Advanced search

So... is there any sexy lingerie where the pants don't ride up your arse?

(15 Posts)
QueenoftheAndals Mon 02-Jan-17 19:41:42

Recently I purchased a couple of Heidi Klum sets. The bras are great, very comfortable and supportive, but the pants consistently ride up! What's with this "Brazilian cut" brief? At least thongs (which I hate) stay permanently up your arse, these ones just keep giving you a wedgie! Are there any brands which offer nice pants that stay where they're meant to be??

cheapskatemum Mon 02-Jan-17 19:50:28

I bought 3 pairs of Brazilian cut knickers from M&S in the 3 for 2 offer recently and like them a lot. They don't ride up, fit nicely and are lacy and sexy. I'll try & do a link...

cheapskatemum Mon 02-Jan-17 20:22:49

Jacquard Lace Brazilian Knickers Clothing

BusterGonad Tue 03-Jan-17 05:57:36

I love Brazilian knickers. They are so much more comfy and flattering than thongs or big pants.

Skyllo30 Tue 03-Jan-17 06:04:05

It must depend on the shape of your bum as I find all knickers without proper elastic (like bikini style) will ride up instantly on my massive bum. M&S usually have a nice brief option with their bra sets but they're not very sexy!

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Tue 03-Jan-17 20:57:42

Skyllo30 I think I have the same problem and I believe it is do do with the shape of my bottom. The only ones I find comfortable are basic knickers - the midi type ones. I can wear the M+S bikini type ones but the midi style is better (although now that I'm expecting I quite like the full briefs).
Still looking for some pretty yet comfortable ones though!

QueenoftheAndals Tue 03-Jan-17 21:35:06

I'm not huge of arse, in fact I've never had a moments worry about its size, but those Brazilian style ones just don't stay put! In fact, I don't think I've ever bought pants in the UK that felt comfortable, most of the pairs I have are from Australia!

cheapskatemum Wed 04-Jan-17 22:10:25

I would say I am large of arse, but the Brazilian style knickers don't give me a wedgie. I usually size up though, because I loathe vpl, maybe try that?

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Thu 05-Jan-17 12:50:58

I've tried that and they still don't fit. Must not have a bottom that is compatible with nice underwear!

cheapskatemum Fri 06-Jan-17 10:12:09

I must admit that was me for a period, when thongs and shorties were all the rage & there weren't any nice minis around. I was over the moon when lovely, sexy, lacy brazilians appeared. I guess it's horses for courses. Good luck with finding a nice knicker style that works for you & do let us know how you get on!

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Fri 06-Jan-17 11:31:12

Maybe someone will come up with one as a business idea!

AlwaysHangry Fri 06-Jan-17 12:57:20

I've just bought some really nice high waisted Brazilian kickers from m&s so comfy and no riding up my large arsesmile

QueenoftheAndals Fri 06-Jan-17 14:30:11

Mine is on the flat side so maybe that's why they ride up on me.

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Fri 06-Jan-17 16:19:25

Hm, I must just be very awkward as definitely not flat but maybe it's a width thing. I need a wide gusset if you see what I mean! The search continues! Out of interest, QueenoftheAndals, are these magical Australian knickers available online?

QueenoftheAndals Fri 06-Jan-17 16:23:56

Yes, Bonds! But far more expensive here than in Oz.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now