Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Alternative to biker boots?

(6 Posts)
Fuzzypeggy Mon 02-Jan-17 16:39:59

What is the alternative if you want leather, warm, practical boots to wear for school run etc? I like biker boots but they just look all wrong on me. I've tried loads of different ones but they just don't suit my style at all. i think I need something slightly more feminine but still chunky and practical. I look better with a heel but that's not practical really, unless it's a chunky smallish heel I suppose. I don't know if anyone will know what I mean about why they don't suit me. If I wear jeans, jumper, parka and biker boots, it's all too casual and masculine. I suit clothes with a detail or feature on them, nothing too plain. Something either feminine or smarter works well for me and I suppose that's why I struggle with practical and casual warm clothes. Can anyone help? Tia

Softkitty2 Mon 02-Jan-17 17:21:24

Chelsea boots. Very flattering on anyone. Can be made from different materials. I have one in leather and another thats made from like wellies material. comfortable, stylish and a classic

DeviTheGaelet Mon 02-Jan-17 19:41:55

DMs
Or Rocket Dog thunder boots

Fuzzypeggy Mon 02-Jan-17 19:42:58

Thank you, I'll try some Chelsea boots and see what they look like. I'm wondering if it's practical to have Chelsea boots with a chunky 1-2 inch heel

Fuzzypeggy Mon 02-Jan-17 19:45:03

Thanks devi. I'm not keen on dm's. Love the Chelsea boot style dm's on others but don't seem to work on me, too masculine I think. I've not seen rocket dog ones, I'll google

Shwighty1 Tue 03-Jan-17 11:23:03

Check out fly London boots they're really comfortable and sounds about what you're looking for

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now