Talk

Advanced search

Nip+fab recommendations?

(12 Posts)
TheMasterNotMargarita Mon 02-Jan-17 14:49:47

I have to change skincare as my usual stuff is discontinued.
I've heard good things about Nip+fab but just looking at the website and don't know what to get!
Currently use a cream wash off cleanser, toner and moisturiser, all natural ingredients . Skin is on the dry side, can be a bit sensitive. Am getting wrinkly at 39 😄. Do I need a serum?
Any recommendations for wonder products please?

TheMasterNotMargarita Mon 02-Jan-17 15:55:45

Wee bump

BuntyCollocks Mon 02-Jan-17 20:49:54

I got the glycolic Fix night pads extreme, the deep cleansing Fix, and the bee under eye serum stuff - love them all!

TheMasterNotMargarita Tue 03-Jan-17 07:17:00

Thanks Bunty.
I was going for that cleanser but wondering if the bee sting stuff actually worked.
Might just start getting the cleanser and see how I get on.

PovertyJetset Tue 03-Jan-17 07:19:03

I thought the bee sting stuff was pants and "sat" on my skin rather than being absorbed.

It's often on offer in tk max so maybe look there before a big splurge.

I love Vichy lift active stuff.

TheMasterNotMargarita Tue 03-Jan-17 07:26:40

Would you tell me about those products then?
I've become very fussy as the stuff I use at the moment really suits my skin. I spent years trying lots of different types products and none of them quite right or too expensive.
So I can't do Clinique or Estee Lauder. Got on ok with some Dermalogica stuff but didn't love it.

qazxc Tue 03-Jan-17 16:36:23

The glycolic night pads might be a bit harsh if you have sensitive skin.
The glycolic fix cleanser is nice though and not too harsh. It's a wash off one and smells orangey/citrusy.

PovertyJetset Tue 03-Jan-17 17:04:18

I use the clearasil exfoliation pads every night, then the Vichy lift active serum, then night cream.

Vichy is gentle and effective and I have combination skin.

The Caroline Hirons blogs are a good place to start for a new face care regime.

CremeBrusselsSprouts Tue 03-Jan-17 17:10:40

I have the Dragons Blood cleansing pads, serum and mask and also bought the glycolic fix cleanser just before Christmas.

I like all these products not as I have quite sensitive skin I could never use them everyday. I use them sparingly, the cleansing pads for a wipe over after cleansing every 2 or 3 days, the glycolic fix cleanser as a deep clean once a week.

For everyday cleansing it's got to be La Roche Posay make-up remover milk following by their soothing lotion.

CremeBrusselsSprouts Tue 03-Jan-17 17:11:36

Arrgh - should read 'but I have sensitive skin'.,,

Ohb0llocks Tue 03-Jan-17 17:17:24

I use the extreme pads daily, my skincare is as follows

- remove makeup with micellair water
- Superdrug hot cloth cleanse
- every other night L'Oréal pure clay detox mask
- wipe over with nip+fab extreme pads
- every other night Superdrug glycolic peel
- when not using glycolic peel I use a dragons blood serum and a mattifying moisturiser

Although my skincare needs may be different, I am 24 and I have combination skin and I'm very prone to breakouts

TheMasterNotMargarita Tue 03-Jan-17 19:40:58

Thank you for all the advice it's really helpful.
I thought I'd cracked it and am so sad to have to start over so it's great to hear others experience.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now