Talk

Advanced search

ioffer.com for cheap bags is it a scam?

(6 Posts)
sparklyraindeers Mon 02-Jan-17 12:01:05

My DD has fallen in love with a bag on I offer.com. The bag she loves looks amazing but no doubt the bag we will receive won't look as good as the retail at over £1000 and this bag is £40.

It needs to carry a pencil case and a small reading book but no books to and from school so not overly concerned about weight taking its toll ect,

However it's a credit card only job and I don't have one so am very reluctant to ask a friend or family member if we are going to get scammed.

Has anyone used this site? Is it legit?

RJnomore1 Mon 02-Jan-17 12:14:48

2.1/10 on trustpilot

www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.trustpilot.com/amp/review/www.ioffer.com?client=safari

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Mon 02-Jan-17 12:19:26

I don't know about scams, but ioffer is a well known fake bag site. So you may get what you pay for but you're still buying counterfeit goods.

BlairWaldorfLovesShopping Mon 02-Jan-17 12:20:15

Also the photo is probably of the real bag! For 4% of the RRP it will almost certainly be a rubbish fake and look nothing like it.

UncomfortableBadger Mon 02-Jan-17 19:22:39

From experience, absolutely 110% fake items.

You may well receive the item but it'll be a fake of dubious quality.

biscuitkumquat Mon 02-Jan-17 19:33:31

The bags are completely fake & the ones I've seen aren't particularly good quality.

But, on the bright side, if you buy from a good seller they do seem to be reliable in terms of delivery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now