Talk

Advanced search

LVL - what'll it do for me?

(4 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 01-Jan-17 21:11:57

I have short, rubbishy eyelashes. I've had them dyed in a salon and done it myself.
If I use curlers and a shedload of mascara (favourite is Mally) they look ok but its hard graft.

I did consider extensions but was adviced (by lovely S&B posters grin ) not to.

So .....LVL.
What will it give me? I'm willing to give it a try .

JohnCheese Mon 02-Jan-17 10:06:51

I've had it done. I've v fair, v fine and ruler-straight eyelashes, Length is medium. Even with mascara my eyelashes are difficult to see/notice. Did extensions, looked amazing for a week and then twisted and looked ridiculous and annoyed the hell out of me. So I tried lvl. Result is good, v natural. I still need regular amounts of mascara but at least I look like I have lashes. I suppose the result is like mini extensions. I recommend giving it a good. Takes 50-60 mins and not as much money as extensions. Lasts way better.

HeddaGabbler Mon 02-Jan-17 10:51:32

Ooh am intrigued by this! Used to have extensions but never again after the state they left my lashes in. I would recommend the OP to try Revitalash too; it's a serum you paint onto the lash line. It's made my lashes longer.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 02-Jan-17 13:13:01

thanks

I tried Revitalash in the past (brow one too) they did work pretty well but its an ongoing, lengthy (and ££) process.
I've got some of the No7 serum (though it leaves annoying bits in my eyebrows so I need to remember to use it - that always helps- and do it at night only)

I could have the instant effect of LVL and the ongoing effect of the serum.

As a New Year Resolution, its a do-able one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now