Talk

Advanced search

Converse style baseball boots

(8 Posts)
Posey Tue 20-Feb-07 20:55:54

Dd wants some, but can't justify the expense of Converse. Anyone seen any around? Gap have them but they're either all sequins or pink and stars/hearts. She just wants plain baseball boots in blue/black/green. She's a size 4 so may be okay with adult shops.

Please help as ds and I are a bit fed up of trailing round for dd (though guess it'll only get worse)
Thanks!

VirtualNightmare Tue 20-Feb-07 22:44:21

Next do great baseball boots

RosaLuxembourg Tue 20-Feb-07 23:25:35

I got some plain black ones for DD1 (size 3) in Next. £4 in the sale!

nappyaddict Tue 20-Feb-07 23:41:30

have you looked on ebay? i got cheap pair from there.

controlfreakyandroses Tue 20-Feb-07 23:43:26

posey, aren't you in n london?
if you're near islington there's a chap who sells converse cheap in chapel martket 12 /15 squid or so i think...

controlfreakyandroses Tue 20-Feb-07 23:44:09

ps posey, my ds has started with the tutor whose name you passed on to me.... going well so far!

Posey Wed 21-Feb-07 19:28:25

I had a look in Next yesterday and there were none, but we do only have a teeny branch.
Thought about eBay but just a bit worried about sizes and would prefer she tried them on.
Controlfreaky - is the guy in Chapel Market on a stall or a shop? I'm up there several times a week, so will keep an eye out (I know not all the stalls are there all the time).
Glad the tutoring is going well. I've never met the woman but have heard good things!

Thanks everyone!

FluffyMummy123 Wed 21-Feb-07 19:28:39

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now