Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Shall I cancel this?

(5 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Sun 01-Jan-17 13:14:27

I placed an order for a coat a few days ago. I got it in two different sizes to try. I know the size that will fit me now, but I desperately need to lose weight this year, and I have planned a no spend.
It's not been dispatched yet and I am wondering whether to cancel. If I buy it to fit now, and my year goes to plan, the it won't fit by the end of the year so a waste of money. If I buy it a bit too small and the year does not go to plan, then I am stuck with a coat that's too small!
It's a great little coat, classic pea coat, but I am worried I am panic buying just because it's a good price in the sale. Shall I try and cancel and save the money for a later date when I can treat myself to a hopefully smaller jacket?

Dulcimena Sun 01-Jan-17 14:29:29

Do you need it?

ErnesttheBavarian Sun 01-Jan-17 14:32:01

Cancel

keeponkeepinon Sun 01-Jan-17 14:33:34

I don't literally need it, only in my head!
I've cancelled via email. Fingers crossed it gets picked up before dispatch.

Dulcimena Sun 01-Jan-17 14:55:44

Good for you smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: