Talk

Advanced search

translucent (sort of) gel/cream blusher?

(10 Posts)
Gatekeeper Sun 01-Jan-17 13:09:53

I normally wear powder blusher but have noticed of late that it no longer looks great on my dehydrated maturing skin <urgh>

Can anyone recommend a nice cheek tint/blusher? I don't like the benetint ones...am looking for something slightly glow-ey, non glittery dewy type thing that don't cost more than a tenner

grin thank you!

HeyMacWey Sun 01-Jan-17 13:15:27

Becca beach tint is lovely but double your budget.

LaundryQueenHatesIroning Sun 01-Jan-17 13:23:22

You'll probably laugh at this but i bought the Make Up Revolution cream blush pallet from Superdrug about 6m ago and it sounds like exactly what you're after!

Blends really nicely, pigmented and all matte colours, I guess you could add a non glittery highlighter on the top if you wanted more of a glow. Only £6 I think too!

Chimchar Sun 01-Jan-17 13:30:31

I bought one from George range make up in Asda. It's great! It's dewy looking but not greasy. It lasts ok through the day. Was about £3 I think. groceries.asda.com/product/blusher/george-crme-blush-pomegranate/910001295131

Gatekeeper Sun 01-Jan-17 13:31:16

not laughing in the slightest at Superdrug MUA makeup- I've bought some lovely stuff from this range for my daughter for Christmas so will have to have a look for the blushers

Becca beach tint looks lovely but out of my price range alas

Gatekeeper Sun 01-Jan-17 13:32:41

the George one is such a pretty colour- just the shade I was looking for

tethersend Sun 01-Jan-17 13:34:22

Origins pinch your cheeks is a bit above your budget but bloody amazing and does lips too.

MaryManchego Sun 01-Jan-17 13:37:39

m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FRevlon-PhotoReady-Cream-Blush_1262949%2F&colId=Pinched&unCountry=uk this one in 'charmed ' is really nice, blendable, sheer and easy to use. I'm really pale but it's a suits most kind of shade.

Gatekeeper Sun 01-Jan-17 16:04:02

Lots to go on

Thanks everyone

Gatekeeper Wed 04-Jan-17 16:04:13

got the George one today and also one from the Boots Natural collection.Not tried the latter but the George one is very pretty and looks lovely on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now