Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would anyone be interested in an accessories swap thread?

(8 Posts)
GoodQueenWenchEatsLess Sat 31-Dec-16 16:30:42

I've seen the swap thread on here for unwanted cosmetics and toiletries, and also an unwanted present swap thread on the Christmas boards, both of which seem to work quite well. I was just thinking I've got quite a few things accessories-wise that I probably could eBay but never seem to get round to it so maybe others do too and would be interested in swaps?

To start off, I have a large barrel Babyliss big hair - I've used it 3 times but really cannot get on with it so it's been sitting idle in my cupboard for well over a year.

I also have one of these KIPLING UKI large wristlet wallets, brand new with tags.

A large green Liekeskind zip around purse, used but vgc.

A pink healthy back bag, used a handful of times. Great design bag but just not for me.

A navy blue & grey shoulder bag with cross body strap and padded tablet pocket.

A denim blue Kipling brownie purse - used but good condition.

Finally (I think!) these CLARKS KENDRA DIME shoes, size 5 brand new. Lovely shoes and comfortable despite the high heel as there is a bit of a hidden platform. Unfortunately too narrow for me and despite them never being worn outside, I couldn't return them as we have wooden flooring so they ended up with slight marks on the soles from when I tried them on at home.

In return, I would be interested in a wave wand (like THIS - deep crimper style rather than the barrel wand type), perfume (fresh cotton fragrances rather than heavy musky scents), a small neutral colour cross body bag, or otherwise open to suggestions!

If this thread isn't appropriate for here then please let me know and I'll ask for it to be taken down.

GoodQueenWenchEatsLess Sat 31-Dec-16 16:31:41

Rest of pics ....

GoodQueenWenchEatsLess Sun 01-Jan-17 18:24:30

Bumping in case the rest of you were doing something exciting for NYE and no one saw this yet!

DollyPlastic Sun 01-Jan-17 18:40:39

How can you not like your bighair? If my house burns down this is the thing I'd save first!

GoodQueenWenchEatsLess Sun 01-Jan-17 18:45:53

I know Dollyplastic... I got it after seeing so many rave reviews and recommendations for it on here but I really can't get on with at all confused

ClockKeeper Sun 01-Jan-17 18:54:23

I would definitely be interested in an accessories swap!

I've got an Owen Barry cross body bag in gold leather with cowprint gold leather in the front that I just don't really love!

It has never been used and I actually got it custom made. It was over £100 blush Am determined not to waste money this year on things I don't love!!

I don't really know what I'm interested in, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

GoodQueenWenchEatsLess Mon 02-Jan-17 08:37:07

Looks like it's only me and you interested, clockkeeper :-(

ClockKeeper Mon 02-Jan-17 08:59:57

blush I think I've killed the thread, sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now