Talk

Advanced search

Best primer for rosacea sufferers?

(8 Posts)
Banderchang Sat 31-Dec-16 16:10:39

On a S&B recommendation, I bought a bare minerals primer over the summer which was excellent at covering my rosacea. Went to buy a new bottle this week and they've discontinued the special anti-redness one which is really disappointing. Anyone know of a good substitute?

Pencilplant Sun 01-Jan-17 10:12:49

I was using Smashbox Photo Finish. It's clear and oil free and very good.
I've just started using Hourglass Mineral Primer Veil and I love that but it's more expensive. Ask for samples so you can try them.

humanfemale Sun 01-Jan-17 10:25:10

Try lily lolo and they might have something similar? I don't use primer but have found the quality of their foundation to be excellent

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 01-Jan-17 10:26:37

I use no 7

humanfemale Sun 01-Jan-17 10:26:50

Just had a quick look and they have
A mineral corrector called Blush Away which counteracts redness

Pencilplant Sun 01-Jan-17 20:36:07

Everything apart from the ones I mentioned make my red race even redder. Anything anti redness seems to make it a lot worse. I'm a freak.

Blahblahblahyadayadayada Sun 01-Jan-17 21:05:15

What skincare do you use, as in do you feel that it helps with the redness? Dermalogica do a primer that is fragrance free (redness relief primer spf 20, I think) and that does not seem to have anything nasty in it or essential oils etc.

Banderchang Mon 02-Jan-17 12:53:39

Thanks everyone, I'll check these out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now