Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What's this hairstyle called?

(7 Posts)
MissTeriName Sat 31-Dec-16 10:52:05

Growing out a pixie crop I've had for decades and need to know what I'm aiming for so I can tell my stylist. Thanks!

OhTheRoses Sat 31-Dec-16 10:53:38

Why don't you just show her the picture?

missyB1 Sat 31-Dec-16 10:57:21

I think its a layered bob but its always best to take a picture.

XiCi Sat 31-Dec-16 10:57:36

Isn't it just a textured bob? I would definitely show them the picture though

XiCi Sat 31-Dec-16 10:58:13

Ha x post missy smile

MissTeriName Sat 31-Dec-16 11:05:29

Oh I'll definitely take a picture, but wanted to google some others first to make sure.

user1471700951 Sat 31-Dec-16 11:16:27

Is it a graduated Bob ,the back looks shorter and more cut into the neck, nice pic.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: