Talk

Advanced search

Online clothes recommendations please

(5 Posts)
everythingis Fri 30-Dec-16 19:05:04

I want dresses to wear to work.i bought a navy butterfly print one in oasis this week it looks amazing. Assumed they would sell similar in different colours or whatever. They don't.
I want vaguely knee length not above £50 and not too heavy. Nothing too racy just pretty and smart. In my town I have looked in next ri, topshop, fatface. Nothing.

Any ideas?

Watto1 Fri 30-Dec-16 19:06:29

I like Joe Browns online.

SantasPantsalive Fri 30-Dec-16 19:07:15

Have you got a link to the Oasis one so we can see what sort of thing you're after?

poppym12 Fri 30-Dec-16 19:08:46

I find a good range of styles and prices on asos. Plus, next sell other labels online too.

purpleshortcake Fri 30-Dec-16 19:13:22

Zalando have some great stuff ..lots of different brands all in one place (including some unusual ones) oand you can search by occasion so work dresses etc. My orders normally only take 3-4 days to come even though they come from Europe. I have downloaded the app which is very user friendly ...
I also like Hobbs for work dresses but can be pricey...you may be lucky in the sale though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now