Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hush Eva Dress

(7 Posts)
WomanFromAnotherPlace Fri 30-Dec-16 16:45:44

I've read a lot on here about the Tara dress, but have decided against it as I am quite big of bottom and can't deal with the tightness.
Looking at some of the Hush dresses that may flatter big hips/thighs/butt and the Eva one looks like it may be suitable for me.
Just wondered if anyone else has this dress and what you think of it in terms of fit/quality?
Also eyeing up the Victoria dress, but again, think it won't be very flattering on me (size 10/12, hourglass/pear).

Thanks in advance

HeddaGabbler Fri 30-Dec-16 16:50:00

I have an Eva. I bought it before Xmas. I am a 10-12 hourglass. The skirt is tight. It's not one to wear if you are self conscious of your bum or hips.

Bluntness100 Fri 30-Dec-16 16:57:46

I think maybe you're a bit self conscious, logically if you're a size ten to twelve bottom, it ain't big. I'm a size ten and have the Tara and I love it, but I am basically arseless.😞😞😞

HoHumming Fri 30-Dec-16 17:04:06

I bought the Tara (also size 10-12) and I looked enormous in it. Like a barrel! I prefer the look of the Tina but would have the same issue with the skirt unfortunately.

Bluntness100 Fri 30-Dec-16 17:24:55

Hmm, mines really flattering, but I bought the extra small, so maybe less material round middle?

musicmaiden Fri 30-Dec-16 23:54:57

The Victoria is lovely and glamorous. I am a 14 so bigger of arse than you, OP, and think it looks good. The top half is very batwinged and roomy, which balances out proportions maybe.

WomanFromAnotherPlace Sat 31-Dec-16 05:33:38

Thanks for the replies. Sorry, should have specified, my behind is not very toned and ripples with movement blush, it's not the Kardashian kind of big that people seem to covet. It's why I never wear leggings.

I have ordered it in black, John Lewis only had a 10 left in stock, so we shall see.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now