Talk

Advanced search

Spa suggestions or not !

(5 Posts)
BeaLola Fri 30-Dec-16 11:46:25

I was given the gift of a spa day for Xmas (very unexpected but very pleased ) but am allowed to chose the spa so have tons of choice.

Just wondering of any that you would recommend or I should avoid. I will store recommendations That are further away from me for future short break stays!

Also was wondering what the best treatment you ever had was and would rave about or the reverse , Thank you

MargotMoon Fri 30-Dec-16 12:27:44

Titanic Spa in Yorkshire is lovely. All the facial and massage type treatments I've had there have been good

user1481140239 Fri 30-Dec-16 18:06:01

not sure where you are but Alexander House in Sussex is wonderful. they have a fe withers, try Alexander Hotels website. Enjoy your gift!

LadyOfTheCanyon Fri 30-Dec-16 22:34:45

Pennyhill park. Is amazing.

Tessticklesyourfancy Fri 30-Dec-16 22:54:15

Titanic spa is near where I live, been a few times. It's nice but if you're staying over it's worth knowing that it's an old mill with apartments. The sap own some apartments but most are privately owned and lived in so not the normal hotel type set up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now