Talk

Advanced search

What can I wear with this dress?

(8 Posts)
FallenSky Fri 30-Dec-16 09:07:09

I very very rarely wear dresses. The last time was at my wedding a few years ago! Anyway, I'm off to a party tomorrow and I've bought the dress pictured. Unfortunately I do not have the same figure as the model so I would like to have some sort of covering for my upper arms and I want to wear tights so I don't freeze to death. Plus the corned beef look my legs take on in the winter is not very attractive!

Will a cardigan and tights look OK? What colour? What kind of shoes?

I'm going to try really hard to not end up in my usual jeans and t-shirt combo but I need help! Please!

ChickyDuck Fri 30-Dec-16 09:19:06

I would wear some kind of cropped jacket over it, and tights and boot shoes probably.

ChickyDuck Fri 30-Dec-16 09:19:26

*boots! I don't know where boot shoes came from..,

Dowser Fri 30-Dec-16 09:38:28

I thought I knew what you meant
Boot shoes = ankle boots

FallenSky Fri 30-Dec-16 10:05:22

Ha! I understood boot shoes as well. Do you think black jacket, tights and boots? I've got fat ankles so never sure on the ankle boots idea but I can see how it looks.

ChickyDuck Fri 30-Dec-16 10:24:05

Knee kigh boots would work too if you prefer them I think! And yes to jacket and tights!

ChickyDuck Fri 30-Dec-16 10:24:43

It's a lovely dress by the way...where is it from!?

FallenSky Fri 30-Dec-16 10:37:36

Thanks. I have 0 pairs of boots but off to town later so hopefully will find a nice pair. It's this one from very.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now