Talk

Advanced search

A long lasting blusher and a highlighter

(13 Posts)
itsbetterthanabox Fri 30-Dec-16 00:08:26

Wanting one of each that's good quality and actually lasts all day.
I'm pale and have some redness in my skin so like soft, peachy blushes and I'd love a really, glowy, cool tone powder highlighter.
Thanks

JustCallMeKate Fri 30-Dec-16 00:16:12

MAC mineralise skin finish is my preferred highlighter and and I use Belle De Taint on O2 Belle D'Abricot from Lancôme blusher that's a peachy colour.

itsbetterthanabox Fri 30-Dec-16 17:45:53

Thank you. I'll look at those ones.
Any other suggestions anyon?

PossumInAPearTree Fri 30-Dec-16 17:49:00

Mac blusher. I use tenderling but it's discontinued.

Revolution highlighter from Superdrug.

RemusLupinsChristmasMovie Fri 30-Dec-16 17:51:39

BenefitDandelion for blusher, if you're pale.

My dd1 rates their Highbeam for a highlighter - it's too shiny for me.

DaftSkunk Fri 30-Dec-16 17:51:48

I'm cooled toned and absolutely love MUA cupcake. It's the business, and only costs £1. Alternatively Nars sex appeal is nice for higher end, it's a peachy pink. Both are good if you have pale skin, just go easy with the MUA!

user1481140239 Fri 30-Dec-16 17:55:31

Try a cream blusher? took me a while do get used to as I was used to powder but they are bolder and last longer. You can build the colour up and even set with a powder blusher over the top. MAC and Topshop do great colours.

beanfilledfish Fri 30-Dec-16 17:57:33

Nars deep throat is really good local colour and lasts

WyeNot Fri 30-Dec-16 17:59:45

Im pale, and I love Mac blusher, and have an estee lauder highlighter that looks like a concealer pen thats a liquid and can be blended.

QueenMortifauxcado Fri 30-Dec-16 18:01:11

I like benefit tints for long lastingness. Chacha tint works well for me, although took a bit of practice to get the amount right. I use gosh blush in rose whisper too. Like the colour but not sure how long that one lasts.

Minnie747 Fri 30-Dec-16 18:05:59

Charlotte Tilbury highlighter is the best I've come across. Their blusher is good too. Fairly expensive but you need very little, so works out a fair price per use!

bigredboat Fri 30-Dec-16 18:08:54

Hourglass ambient lighting blush lasts all day for me.

BrioLover Fri 30-Dec-16 18:29:55

Illamasqua make a fabulous highlighter, it's the only one I've found to still be near on perfect after a full day at work + drinks afterwards. I'm still searching for a blusher!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now