Talk

Advanced search

Help needed with eye liner!

(10 Posts)
twirlywooo Thu 29-Dec-16 21:34:16

Please can you all tell me what the best designer liquid eye liner is in your opinion?

Really hate going in the shop when I just want to browse but the makeup counter people want to talk (anti social person here)

grin

GimmeeMoore Fri 30-Dec-16 14:51:07

Lancôme art liner, applies easily,maintains colour, doesn't smudge. But you need to be reasonably quick at applying before it sets

Cakescakescakes Fri 30-Dec-16 14:57:46

Don't buy the new urban decay liquid one. It's awful and I am not a novice liquid eyeliner user.

EmmaC78 Fri 30-Dec-16 15:10:03

I was impressed with the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. I am rubbish with makeup but it seems really easy to apply. Not sure if it counts as liquid. It is somewhere in between a liquid and a pencil.

GimmeeMoore Fri 30-Dec-16 15:15:08

Yes,Bobbi brown gel is easy to apply. Again the colour is strong doesn't budge doesn't fade, its Not liquid,it's gel in glass pot. Sepia is a flattering colour

BatFacedGirl Fri 30-Dec-16 16:10:37

Are you a member of the FB group Mrs Gloss? I'm sure I saw a thread on there earlier about this

Fab group anyway for all stuff beauty.

user1481140239 Fri 30-Dec-16 18:02:22

Estee lauder double wear zero smudge liquid eyeliner is the longest lasting I've ever used - seriously it's like gloss paint! I's a pen but comes in a dippy pot so it's bait hard to apply if you've curled your eyelashes first. Their double ended pen is a bit 'cleaner' to apply but doesn't last quite as long.

EmmaC78 Fri 30-Dec-16 21:16:26

The Bobbi Brown gel comes in both a pot and a pencil type stick. I used the pencil type but did see the stuff in the pot too.

N0tfinished Sat 31-Dec-16 00:10:05

I like the kind with brush nibs rather than felt tip. Physicians Formula eye booster pen or Kat Von D tattoo Liner

twirlywooo Wed 04-Jan-17 23:07:11

Update - I purchased the bobby brown one, was okay but I felt I could get better so I also purchased the Lancôme one -which is absolutely perfect. Thanks everyone cakewine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now