Talk

Advanced search

New Make-up

(5 Posts)
TweedleDee3TweedleDum Thu 29-Dec-16 14:11:14

Finally, at the end of January, I will have a wage again!

I would love to stay on maternity, but man, I can't wait to have some income.

I have been using the dregs of my make-up bag since my trusty Dior has run out. When I get paid, I am looking to revive its contents.

I like light-wear to medium coverage (with the choice of building to heavier) foundation.

I also need a good concealer, primer, blush and mascara.

I have fair, combination skin.

What do people recommend?

MrsDustyBusty Thu 29-Dec-16 14:15:24

I got some Armani just before Christmas. I'm pretty pleased with it - the coverage is good and it feels nice to wear. It's the maestro primer, luminous silk foundation and precision concealer. The mascara is also lovely.

TweedleDee3TweedleDum Thu 29-Dec-16 14:17:47

Thank you, Dusty. I will look it up.

Softkitty2 Thu 29-Dec-16 14:38:32

Nars sheer glow or all day luminous foundation buildable and you use very little.
Nars also has a new velvet matte tinted moisturiser when I went to the counter the make up artist said it was good coverage.

The charlotte tilbury wonder glow I really like as a primer.

For concealer I have a few I like nars radiant creamy concealer, mac and my staple is the bobbi brown peach corrector. They dont sit on lines provided you prime under eye and set after.

I am looking at the becca and laura mercier primer aswell but haven't decided.

GreatNorthern Thu 29-Dec-16 15:05:48

Dior Star foundation
Bobbi Brown stick foundation
Clinique new Silk Superbalanced
Or something by Nars - sheer glow.

Concealer- Bobbi Brown creamy concealer

Blush- Bobbi Brown (there's a theme here...)

Mascara- always Lancome Hypnose. Not cheap but the only non-clumper that builds I've found.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now