Talk

Advanced search

Help me find some trainers please

(7 Posts)
peasandquiet Thu 29-Dec-16 12:00:53

Hoping some of you who have been online sale shopping might be able to help me, I'm in pursuit of some trainers as I'm currently pregnant and hips are starting to be painful if wearing anything else so I'll be living in them for the foreseeable.

I have a battered pair of white (used to be!) converse currently that I hope to revive in the washing machine once I have an alternative.

I want something vaguely trendy/stylish without a huge Pom Pom or a platform or anything too out there, no black as I have a phobia of black trainers!! Happy with any other colour, not fussed on brand at all, but want something well made/supportive rather than bargain plimsoles.

I'm a 7 and budget is up to £60-70.

Anyone spotted anything they though was a good deal and lovely?

cauliwobbles Thu 29-Dec-16 12:07:29

Ash Virgo high tops. You zip them up so they're the best things when bending to tie laces is a problem.

Should be able to get some in sales.

BeyondIBringYouGoodTidings Thu 29-Dec-16 12:08:46

I love my sketchers memory foam ones. Can't recommend the exact ones though as mine are black grin

peasandquiet Thu 29-Dec-16 13:16:33

Will have a look at both thanks grin

foxessocks Thu 29-Dec-16 17:03:23

Bumping for you op as I want some suggestions too (although I'm not pregnant I just want some comfy trainers same as you I have converse but I fancy a change). I have been looking and I like the look of Nike air...No idea of they are on trend or not but they look good to me! I'm just debating whether I can afford them though as they are quite pricey.

peasandquiet Thu 29-Dec-16 17:28:26

I'm not sure I'm cool enough for Nike trainers grin had a look at the ash ones I'm not into the buckles would prefer lace up (even better with the zip in the side tho) I'm always drawn to the impractical i.e. Suede ... there was a lovely wedge fringed pair that I'm tempted by tho don't think I can walk in the wedge ATM.

SimonLeBonOnAndOn Thu 29-Dec-16 17:30:56

I love my grey Nike Roshes.
So comfortable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now