Talk

Advanced search

I've got a £75 voucher for Space Nk,what shall I buy?

(6 Posts)
conkerpods Thu 29-Dec-16 00:09:51

I was thinking of the Eve Lom cleanser?I would never spend that much on it myself.
Any other good recommendations from Space NK please?

LadyOfTheCanyon Thu 29-Dec-16 03:38:43

Honestly I wouldn't spend it on a cleanser. A good oily balm or a cream removed with a hot cloth is all you need and that costs a tenner max. It's serums that do the heavy lifting in skincare so personally I would spend it on that. Without knowing your skincare concerns I don't know what to recommend but I like Sunday Riley, Tata Harper, zelens.
If you do want to go down the Eve Lom route there's an introductory set in the sale for £75 if you're quick.

conkerpods Thu 29-Dec-16 08:07:57

Ok,thanks Lady that's helpful.
I've just turned 40,my skin is pretty good and I'm already happy with the foundation I use.
I didn't know serums were so effective.

orangina Thu 29-Dec-16 08:21:36

I was given a nice big Space NK voucher and bought a clarisonic with it.... great purchase!

phoolani Thu 29-Dec-16 09:32:15

I would get a zelens moisturiser. Or possibly Good Genes by Sunday Riley. But probably zelens first.

LadyOfTheCanyon Thu 29-Dec-16 13:52:25

Good Genes is excellent but soooo spendy. I'm going to try the Ordinary serum with lactic acid to see if that's as good, because I'm pretty sure that's what my skin responds to.
AClarisonic would also be a great purchase. >rubs thighs< I bloody love SpaceNK

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now